This application downloads and displays weather forecasts from the yr.no weather forecast service.
It is intended to be used to show how various standard application features are integrated and used together. The following features are used:
- Adaptive user interface widgets for use on small and large screen devices
- Resource bundles for including critical application resources
- Access to user data storage for recording application data and favorites
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for application styling
- Access to network resources
- Internationalization support for localization of the application’s user-visible text
The following sections cover these features in more detail.
- Adaptive UI
- Resource Bundles
- Accessing User Data
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Network Access